FrazierHeiby is built on a foundation of talented, experienced communications and marketing professionals who are passionate about achieving success for both their clients and themselves. The atmosphere is creative and collegial, with high standards of professionalism and integrity.
We are looking to add to our growing team with a strong Account Executive.
This role will have unlimited opportunity for growth and is ideal for someone that is driven, looking to grow with a dynamic organization and is willing and able to make a substantial, meaningful contribution.
This position is for someone who is looking for a career with leadership potential and is willing to roll up their sleeves to deliver exceptional client results. Candidates must possess exceptional writing skills; be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task; and have client service experience. A minimum of two years of communications and marketing experience (preferably in an agency setting) is ideal.
Responsibilities would include:
- Act in client-facing role and drive project forward.
- Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments; apply this information in preparing and presenting strategically focused programs and recommendations (both internal and external communications).
- Play key role in account activities including special events, media relations, program implementation, etc.
- Be flexible and facilitate teamwork within account team; fully utilize agency resources to deliver quality work for clients.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, client correspondence and reports.
- Proactively bring ideas and information to account teammates and clients in an effort to push boundaries of what’s possible.
- Take advantage of internal and external networking opportunities to enhance professional development and agency/office visibility.
- Must be a true ambassador for FrazierHeiby.
FrazierHeiby believes its people are its greatest asset. The company offers a competitive package with benefits for its full-time employees. Please submit your resume and a thoughtful, creative cover letter via e-mail to hello@FHcommunicate.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Two to four years of communications experience; agency setting is preferred
- Strong strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Extremely strong writing, presentation and client services skills
- Some experience developing and executing internal communications programs a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or energy industries a plus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Columbus, Ohio